- All title and copyrights in and to Educonnex, and any copies of Educonnex, are owned by CountryNet Software Pty Ltd. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by CountryNet Software Pty Ltd.
- In consideration of PTO providing access to certain Confidential Information (via admin login) of the software service, Intellectual Property and Expertise, this information and access to such files is to be kept strictly confidential. You agree not to use, transmit, print or copy any information save for training purposes.
- You agree to notify CountryNet Software Pty Ltd immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. CountryNet will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by CountryNet or related party if you provide unauthorised access or view to another person or unauthorised party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user id. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Educonnex will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Educonnex or related party if you provide unauthorised access to another person or unauthorised party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
- You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, files, photographs, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. CountryNet Software Pty Ltd shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears in Educonnex nor for any error or omission nor liable for any breaches of any copyright in the content stored in Educonnex by the users.
- CountryNet Software will track a user’s use of Educonnex for audit trail purposes.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of those sites.
- Goods and services of third parties may be made available on or through this Software. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. CountryNet Software Pty Ltd shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
- Educonnex accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused from the use of its software or services.
- Educonnex accepts no responsibility for the quality of the data supplied. It is the user’s responsibility to provide Educonnex with accurate and up to date data.
- User information collected by each party will be retained or disposed in accordance with the requirements of the client or any other statutory requirements. Educonnex may retain all archived information indefinitely unless otherwise directed.
- These terms and conditions will succeed the use of the service.